...Twice! I'm sure you are thinking I opened Caden's diaper and he peed on me. Well, you would be completely wrong. It was Caroline! She did it two diaper changes in a row. I never would have thought she could squirt urine out that far. I have no learned. I'm sure Caden will have much more distance but she can still get ya. Amy actually saw the second incident and thought it was hilarious.
On a related note, multiple people told me changing diapers isn't bad, especially when they are from your own kids. Now that I have changed a number of diapers, I can safely say, I can no longer trust those people. Changing diapers is disgusting. But I guess it is just something I have to do.
Two orphans in dire need of our help
12 years ago
One of my triplets, jacob, peeped in the air and it landed in his mouth. The bad thing is that Noel and I laughed for about 20-25 minutes. Also when we here a pee story we always laugh because we remember that one. About changing diapers. I have changed over 2000 diapers and i hate it but i keep telling myself that this stage will pass and we will move on. It is better when they are your own but it is still not a pleasant experience.
ReplyDeleteAwesome. I can't help but laugh now.. but I'm fairly certain that will come back to haunt me here shortly.
ReplyDeleteyeah it is too much fun. I love the throw up in one hand and poo in the other..days get rough my friend, but makes for comic relief later. I learned with my 2 boys the more you let them "air" the less and less you get peed on. I am so glad you guys are having fun already. Give Amy a hug for me.
ReplyDeleteI am laughing SO HARD that you "no longer trust those people!" HAHAHAHA
ReplyDelete