Monday, April 25, 2011

Caroline Came to Work With Me

A little more than a week ago, Caden wasn't feeling well and Amy wanted to take him to the doctor. It is much easier to go to the doctor with one kid (or two adults) so Amy made Caden an appointment at the office close to my work. Amy then dropped Caroline off so I could watch her for a little while. This was Caroline's first time to see where I work.

I took Caroline up to my desk and told her I worked there all day when I was away from her. Caroline was very happy to bang on my keyboard and play with a few toys I have at my desk. Caroline also enjoyed walking around the cubes and looking out the windows. She also liked telling everyone "bye."

When more people started showing up, I decided to take my little distraction outside to walk around on the deck. We played with rocks and raced all over the place. Eventually, I asked Caroline if she wanted a snack and she said yes. Soon after Caroline finished her snack, Amy called and said she was ready to pick up Caroline.

I enjoyed my visit from Caroline. Caroline coming to work was some of the most fun I've ever had at work! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment