Thursday, February 23, 2012

Bedtime Incident -- The First Time This Has Ever Happened Anywhere Ever

It's been awhile since we've posted something. I have a few things I want to write about, but first, I have a quick story.

Tonight, Amy was home alone with the kids while I went to my guys Bible study. Around 8:00pm, which is a little past Caroline's bedtime, Caroline quietly got up, left the living room and headed towards her room. Amy thought she'd soon be back so she didn't follow.

After a few minutes with Caroline not returning, Amy decided to go check on her. Amy went back to Caroline's room and found Caroline in her crib! Seriously. She climbed in all by herself. I bet we are the first parents ever to have a child that climbed into their crib but has never climbed out!

Our little girl sure loves her sleep. We are very thankful for that. Here is a quick pic of our sleeping beauty relaxing in a way only she knows how.
PS: Caroline did go to bed with pajama bottoms on. She just decided to take them off--which she does every once in awhile after I tuck her in and leave her room. Also, when I left the room, all her animals were nicely lined up on the wall at the bottom of the picture.

1 comment:

  1. Haha! That's awesome! I've definitely never heard of a kid climbing INTO their crib for bedtime. Oh, but our toddler has been known to alter her outfit from when we put her down for bed to when we get her up. :)

    ReplyDelete