Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Kids Called Me at Work

This morning, my cell phone rang while I was at work. It was Amy. When I answered, I heard Caroline say, "Hi, Daddy!" Soon after, Caden said, "Daddy, we're going to school!" Not long after that, they hung up and the conversation was over.

A minute later, I called back to see if Amy had wanted to tell me anything. She was surprised when I told her the kids had called. In preparation to take the kids to Mother's day out, Amy walked into the garage to get a few things from the car. While Amy was outside, the kids found her phone and called me all by themselves.

This was the first time they have called me completely on their own. I didn't know they knew how to do so. Also, they normally clam up and don't say a thing or talk really quietly. It was nice that they were excited to talk to me (briefly).

No comments:

Post a Comment