Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Disney World -- Epcot

Of course, we went to Epcot. I enjoy Epcot and walking around the countries. Amy, on the other hand, would rather be at any of the other parks. :)
 
Here is the best picture I could get in front of the giant ball. Caden wouldn't look at me and Caroline insisted on making hand binoculars.
We went to a really cool show called "Turtle Talk with Crush." Both the kids and adults loved it.
After the show, we walked around the aquarium and played in the giant pretend shark.
 We ate at a restaurant that had a great view of the aquarium. They had a lot of delicious fish options.
When dinner was over, we went back to the hotel.

After getting everyone settled and in bed, I decided to head back to Epcot by myself to watch some fireworks and ride Soarin' (one of the coolest rides at Disney). The line for Soarin' was 120 minutes while we were there. During the magic hours following the firework show, I was able to get on in about 5 minutes.

I also took a few random night pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment