Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Rough Night at the Case House

Caden had a tough night last night. It was by far the worst night he has had in a long time. He woke up several times screaming and would not calm down. Normally, plugging his mouth with a pacifier or holding him calms him down immediately. Neither of these worked last night. We are not sure if he is feeling sick or what but he sure did limit our sleep last night...especially mommy's who spent a lot of the time just holding him. (Both daddy and Caden are appreciative of mommy for this.)

After our rough night, I decided to help Amy out a little by feeding Caroline before heading into work. As I was feeding her, I was telling her how proud I was of her for sleeping through the night and not making our night any more difficult. As those words came out, Caroline had a case of projectile vomit and soaked me. Thankfully, I was not yet dressed for work. Caroline rarely does this anymore so it was definitely a special moment for the two of us.

Hopefully, tonight (and tomorrow morning) will be better. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment