Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Snow in Austin

I've seem more snow in Texas this year than I can remember. We had a white Christmas in Dallas and now snow in Austin. We didn't get twelve inches like Dallas did a couple weeks ago but we did get two inches where we live. That's enough to actually stick. I saw tons of dirty little snowmen with grass poking out of the snow balls.

Here is the view from our front porch.
Here is our house. If we had more grass and less driveway, it might have looked a little more impressive. :)
Here is our little waterfall in our backyard.
Amy and I talked about taking the kids out into the snow and getting some pictures but the kids decided they would rather take naps (and mommy and daddy decided we would rather let them take naps). Maybe we'll get pictures next time we get a snow like this. My guess is they will be 9 years old and it will be January 2019.

No comments:

Post a Comment