Sunday, June 19, 2011

A Couple Kid Stories from Church

I have a couple quick kid stories from church today.

Before heading into church, I leaned over to Caroline and said give me a kiss. Caroline loves kissing so she puckered up and leaned in. When she was about an inch away from planting one on my lips, Caroline sneezed in my face! I was covered in Caroline spray. Caroline thought it was hilarious and cracked up. She then tried to fake sneeze on me several more times. Thanks sweet heart!

After church, Amy and I went to pick the kids up from their class. When I walked up to the door, Caden saw me and squealed, "Daddy" and soon after squealed, "Mommy!". Then, Caden took the most direct route to the door he could think of. It entailed climbing on top of a chair and then on top of and over a table. We always need to keep an eye on Caden (and Caroline for that matter). It is amazing how fast they do stuff like that. They are very fast and adventurous climbers.

No comments:

Post a Comment