Wednesday, June 1, 2011

My First Cheesecake

I got a springform pan as a wedding gift that has gone completely unused....until now. Our friends, the Markums had a sweet baby boy and we signed up to take them dinner. I can't take someone dinner and not bring dessert along, so, I decided to try a chocolate cheesecake recipe that I'd seen on the Food Network a few weeks ago. Here is the making of the cheesecake....

Pressing in the cookie crust. I actually had to go to Randalls to find the cookies for the crust. Melted chocolate. Mmmmm.
The cream cheese goodness portion of the cheesecake getting whipped...

Assembling the cheesecake in the springform pan. Now the baking. Caden and Caroline must have smelled the chocolate! They watched the cheesecake bake for quite a while. Too bad they never got to taste it!The finished product.The springform pan worked!Mmmmm! I think my first cheesecake was a success!

1 comment: