Saturday, March 24, 2012

Climbing the Rope Ladder

Our swingset has a rope ladder. In the past, the twins had mostly ignored it. That changed all of a sudden. Caden decided he'd try to climb it.

Caden has no fear and made it all the way to the top by himself! And I mean, the TOP! As you can see, he straddled the 4x4 on top. I was below making sure he didn't fall but I didn't help him climb up at all.
I like this one because it looks like he is just out by himself. But don't worry, I was close enough to prevent him from falling.
Caden was extremely proud of what he accomplished. So was Daddy. Grandma, who was watching nearby, was relieved it was over.
After watching Caden, Caroline decided to give it a try.
Caroline -- "All done! Daddy, help! Caden's turn! All done!"
Caroline is a good climber and has the height advantage, but, unlike Caden, she has a little fear in her. I'm sure she'll get to the top soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment