Friday, March 2, 2012

Welcome Baby George!!!

We are very happy to announce the arrival of a new nephew/cousin! My sister gave birth on Wednesday, February 29th (yes, "leap day") to an awesome little boy! Angela and Allen named him George Beasley Shank. George surprised everyone by coming four weeks earlier than expected.
My family and I packed up and headed to Dallas for the occasion. We missed the birth by a few hours but were happy to be in Dallas soon after. George needed to spend some time in the NICU but I can tell he is a strong guy and will be out very soon...hopefully, tonight! I was one of the lucky few who got to go back to the NICU to see the little man.

Here are a few pictures I snapped of George.
George is my sister's first child and is the first baby in the family younger than the twins. I guess it is official that the twins are no longer babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment