Friday, August 28, 2009

My Belly

This week at my doctor visit, my belly measured 41 weeks. In case you are wondering, fourty weeks is considered full term. With nine weeks to go, I'm already passed the fourty week belly and it is already getting in the way. Jason complains constantly that I don't leave him room to walk by, I think I forget just how far this thing sticks out. Today was monumental, I actually shut the pantry door on my belly! Needless to say, it didn't feel great, but I'm sure everything is fine!

The babies are doing great! Our baby girl is 4 lbs 9 ounces and our baby boy is 3 pounds 4 ounces. Quite the difference in weights, but our doctor assured us that everything is ok since they are both growing in a normal range. Our only concern now is keeping my blood pressure under control--it seems to be creeping up just a little. That's to be expected with a twin pregnancy. My doctor estimates I'll be on bed rest soon...let's just hope I can get just a few more things done before I am couch bound!

We'll post pictures of the nursery's soon! Jason has put in many hours of work getting them ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment