Thursday, November 26, 2009

Dad and Peggy Visiting the Twins

Last weekend, my dad and his wife, Peggy, came to Austin to visit the twins. The kids had a lot of fun having Grandpa and Mimi (Amy likes Mimi but we haven't firmed up a name) come to visit.

They were a big help playing with the kids and doing little chores around the house. Amy and I are still eating leftovers from a giant pot roast they made for us one night! They even watched the kids for a few hours while Amy took me out to celebrate my birthday at Joe Dimaggio's. I had an awesome steak. It had been a long time since I had a good steak...

With everything my dad and Peggy did on their visit, Amy and my favorite part was how they fed the kids during the early morning shift (somewhere between 5:00 and 7:00 am) while Amy and I tried to play catchup on our sleep. We are ALWAYS willing to take in ANY visitors who will take a night/early morning shift feeding our kids while we sleep. :)

Here is a picture of Grandma and Mimi holding out little ones. I think it even looks like Caroline is smiling...though she did blink in the photo. And by blink, I mean close her eyes for a multi-hour nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment