Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Angela and Allen's Wedding

My sister got married two months ago on May 15th. Everything went very well. And most importantly, they had some of the best wedding food ever which included an omelet bar. :)

Here are the pink and blue decorations complete with these cool wheat grass table center pieces.
I only snapped one picture of the happy couple and it was of them cutting the cake. The cake was made by Bronwen Webber. Amy and I (mostly Amy), have seen Bronwen compete in multiple cake competitions on the Food Network. Funny story, when my sister met with Bronwen to pick out the cake, Angela told her that she doesn't like cake. :) But I bet she liked this cake--it was good.Angela and our dad.Our mom.
Kids were not really invited to the wedding but our twins crashed it for a little while. They posed for a few pictures and then left with Grammie and Poppa.Here is a picture of bridesmaid Amy. I was a groomsman and wore a seersucker suit. However, we didn't get home with any pics of me in the suit.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to the happy couple! Angie was a stunning bride. Your mom's dress is beautiful!Your entire family is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete