Saturday, July 17, 2010

A Bunch of Random Pictures

Don't they look like the happiest babies here? They sure do have a lot of fun together.
I think it is impressive how well Caroline pulls of bald and drooling.A deer caught in headlights.Caden enjoys relaxing in the bath.Caroline likes crawling around in the bath tub and trying to stand up. She also enjoys stealing brothers toys.Caroline trying to decide what to order from her favorite restaurant--Pappasittos.Caroline likes pulling up on things to look over the other side. This time, she found dad with a camera on the other side of the couch.
Here is Caden playing with Dapper Dan. Dapper Dan was my favorite when I was a little guy. He still has a hospital tag on his arm when I took him with me to get my tonsils taken out. Okay, Caden...that's enough...give Dapper Dan back to Daddy before you drool on him... :)
Caroline loves smiling. These next two pictures are so similar but I could not figure out which one I liked better so I decided to share both.Caden loves being pushed around on his Lightning McQueen car. I think he just had an accident with Caroline."Caroline, Get out of the way so I can drive!!!"Carline being all cute and stuff.

4 comments:

  1. Great pictures--best part of my day looking at them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are super cute; can't believe how fast they are growing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful! can't wait until september 1st!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Caden looks just like Daper Dan!

    ReplyDelete