Saturday, August 14, 2010

Crawling Caden

While I was at work on Thursday, I got this email from Caden.

Dear Daddy –

I’ve been a really good boy today. I slept until 8:00 am (Mommy woke me up when she put sister in my bed with me). I ate an entire mini pancake on my own. Mommy had to make three pancakes for me and Caroline today!

The best part of all is that I crawled from the playroom to my room and then to Caroline’s room all by myself while mommy and sister cheered me on. Mommy is still a little worried about my hip, but she is really happy that I am moving around so much!

Please come home soon so we can ride on Lightning.

I love you!

Caden

I was so proud of Caden. It was the first time he actually crawled! He has been slowly scooting around for awhile, but now he crawls. Well, he crawls in his own unique way.

Amy is a little worried about his hip because when he crawls, he uses one leg how you would expect and the other one is folded beneath him awkwardly. We think he is okay and just not completely figured it out yet. He uses his leg normally when he stands and sits. It is just a little weird when he crawls.

3 comments:

  1. I'm way more impressed with his writing skills!!! I had 5th graders that couldn't write a letter that well :) YAY Caden!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I squeeled when I read the heading! I can hardly wait to see Caden crawl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew you could do it, Caden! I bet no one was more proud than Caroline.
    Can't wait to see it in person!

    ReplyDelete