Monday, August 30, 2010

Sleeping Caden

A couple nights ago, Amy looked at Caden's video monitor and found this.
It may be hard to tell in the monitor but Caden fell asleep sitting up! This is not the first time Caden has fallen asleep in a seated position, but it is the first time we captured it on film.

We decided to go move him to a laying position...and snap a few pictures in the process.
The second flash woke Caden up. He was still pretty out of it.
Thankfully, we he went right back to sleep when we laid him down.

3 comments:

  1. He is such a little yogi, and I'm sure there is a name for this pose!

    If not, I'd call it "downward facing peanut."

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is cuteness overload! SO funny!!! I'm not sure Drew could do that due to the fact that his thighs are so chunky :) He might need yoga class to learn the "downward facing peanut!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw that when I was there last time! I can't believe he did it again. He's a funny little peanut.

    ReplyDelete