Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Ella's Birthday Party

We went to Dallas over the 4th of July weekend to celebrate an early birthday with our niece Ella. She had a swim party with lots of her friends from Dallas. The twins thought the party was great!

The birthday girl, Ella! She had her first b-day party in this same pool. I can't believe what a young lady she has grown into!
Cousin Cal swimming in the pool.
Cousin Will swimming in the pool.
Greer, Ella's cousin, showing off her swimming skills! Our favorite line from Greer was...."why do you call Caroline princess? My daddy calls me princess. I am my daddy's princess." So sweet!
Beach ball cookies.
Caroline indulging in a cookie. Yummy! She LOVED it!
Caden peering through the window to the pool. Let me out! After 4 days outside in the pool, we chose to let the twins play inside for this party. Not to worry, there were PLENTY of toys inside for Caden, Caroline and Jaxson (Ella's youngest cousin).
Popsicles by the poolside.
More friends and pool party fun......
Thanks for inviting us to celebrate with you Ella! Can't wait to celebrate with you again in Seattle on your actual birthday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment