Friday, July 1, 2011

Right there!!!

Tonight, I watched the kids while Amy helped with a wedding at our church. Like usual, they did tons of funny things. Caroline did one worth sharing.

Caden, Caroline, and I were in the living room when Caroline started saying, "diaper, diaper, diaper." I was busy doing something and had recently changed their diapers so I did not immediately acknowledge her.

A couple seconds later she said, "poo poo...poo poo." And a few seconds after that, Caroline started saying, "diaper, diaper, right there, right there...poo poo, right there, right there." When I finally acknowledged Caroline, she was bringing me a diaper pointing at it saying "right there" over and over. I assumed it was a clean diaper she wanted put on, but it turned out to be her dirty diaper than she took off!

Thankfully, everything stayed in the diaper and Caroline did not point to close to anything. I guess this is more proof that we need to start thinking about potty training.

PS: I wish I had a sound bite of Caroline her saying "right there." It would make the story so much better. She says it all the time. It kinda sounds like "right dare".

No comments:

Post a Comment