Monday, April 13, 2009

Will’s Fourth Birthday Party

Amy and I went to Dallas for Easter and Will’s fourth birthday party. Will was very excited about his party. The day before the festivities, Will told me multiple times that he was having a party and he wanted to make sure I was coming. When I told him that I was indeed coming, Will then told me he was excited for me to meet his friend, Eli. Will was positive that I was really going to like his good pal Eli. (Eili is in the group picture below. He is the one on the far left with his head being partially cropped off.)

After a last minute change of plans, we ended up at the fine establishment known as Chuck E. Cheese Pizza. Will had a lot of little friends and their parents there to help him celebrate. Surprisingly, most of the kid’s parents somehow knew that Amy is pregnant. But how would they possibly know that? Everyone has been keeping the secret…right, Amy Su?

Here are a few of the pictures I took of the party.

1 comment:

  1. all our friends can foresee the future...have we never mentioned that?

    okay, so i'm a bit too excited to not tell my closest friends!

    ReplyDelete