Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

This was Amy's first Mother's Day as a mom. She strongly hinted that I needed to do something for her. I think the twins must have overheard. Sunday morning, they had a little surprise for Amy...morning sickness! Before today, morning sickness has not been much of an issue. Hopefully, it was a one day only gift. After feeling sick, instead of going to church and Sunday school, Amy really wanted to sleep in. I think that understandable with two little ones inside so I agreed to let her sleep in.

For lunch, Amy and I went to Pappasito's with her parents for some fajitas. (Everyone other than Amy also enjoyed some shrimp and lobster.) Normally, Pappasito's gives away Mother's Day mugs to the moms. Amy was looking forward to getting one but they didn't give them away this year. Maybe next year. Amy was happy to get a couple chocolate covered strawberries as part of the Mom's Day special.

No comments:

Post a Comment