Thursday, May 21, 2009

Baby Name Suggestions

Amy had a message on her phone from her brother's number. Turns out, it was from our nephew, Will. Here is the message in it's entirety.

"I want to name your babies Jack and Olivia."

He didn't waste any time with pleasantries like, "hello, this is Will," or "good-bye." He kept it short and sweet. Right to the point.

Sorry Will, but I doubt those names will make the cut. I think Jack Case sounds a little bit too much like something inappropriate. And Olivia isn't really my cup of tea. But Will, feel free to keep those suggestions coming.

After writing this post, I saw Amy Baker wrote a comment with her kids name suggestions. Will's was above. Ella thought Zach and Sarah sounds like a good name. Funny thing about that was is last night, we actually had dinner with our friends Zach and Sarah. What a coincidence. Cal's suggestion was great. He likes "Uh" for the girl and "Uh" for the boy. :)

1 comment:

  1. I have to tell you, i am at the airport and when I read your comment about Jack I starting laughing. I think ppl here thinkg I'm weird. Also, don't rule out Justin and Annette.

    ReplyDelete