Sunday, May 23, 2010

Baby Dedications

We've been really busy lately and our blog has been neglected. I'm going to try to get back on track. A lot has happened since our last post including our twins were dedicated at our church on Mother's Day.

At Grace, babies are brought on stage and introduced to the congregation. Then, the senior pastor prays for them individually while baby pictures are displayed on the large monitors for all to admire.

Amy's parents and her brothers family all made it for the occasion. My family could not make it. It was the weekend before my sister's wedding and they were busy trying to prepare for that. I'll attempt to write a blog post on her wedding later but spoiler alert, everything went well and my little sister got married.

This is a picture of us onstage for the dedication.
These are the three pics that were shown on the screen during Caroline's dedication.
Here are the pics that were shown for Caden.
I missed most of the prayer when I was up on stage. It sure went by fast and I was just trying to keep Caroline from cracking up. (She really wanted the mic and/or the pastor's note card.) But thankfully, Amy's brother recorded it for us so I got to hear the prayers.



After the dedication was over, we all headed back to our house to celebrate Mother's Day and the dedication with some Rudy's BBQ. It's not your traditional Mother's Day lunch but it sure was delicious.

1 comment:

  1. I cried! Caden was so interested in Matt. Good job, Mom and Dad!

    ReplyDelete