Sunday, May 30, 2010

Caroline Pulled Herself Up

Caroline pulled herself up to a standing position for the first time! Amy and I believe she could have done so weeks ago and that she just needed the proper motivation. Well, she was properly motivated today.

I was sitting on the couch with Caden in my lap and Caroline sitting next to me. Caroline reached up towards Caden's mouth wanting to take his pacifier. (Sadly, doing so is one of her favorite pass times.) However, she was unable to reach it. The next thing I know, she put her hand on my leg, which was below her shoulder level, and quickly pulled herself up to a standing position!

From a standing position, Caroline was easily able to steal Caden's pacifier. I wasn't sure if I should praise her for standing up or tell her "no" for stealing her little brother's pacifier.

No comments:

Post a Comment