Saturday, January 15, 2011

A Few Quick Videos

Here are a few videos that I took right around Christmas.

Here is Caroline practicing her walking. Caroline became a full fledged walker not long after this video was taken. She now uses walking as her main mode of transportation.


The twins love playing in our driveway. We have a great drive way for that. It is large and enclosed on all sides other than the entrance.


One of my favorite games to play with Caroline is saying, "I'm gonna get you," when she is crawling or walking somewhere. Caroline gets very excited when I do this and typically starts laughing and speeds up to go as fast as she can. Then, when I get really close and she does not think she can get away, she typically falls to the ground laughing and waits for me to tackle her.

No comments:

Post a Comment