Monday, January 10, 2011

One More Christmas Post

I've talked before about how both kids liked climbing on top of on presents. When I divided the presents based on what was going where, I made a big stack in the middle of the room. Well, look what Caroline did with that stack!
Amy and I couldn't believe she climbed to the top all by herself in just a matter of seconds. She wanted to stand up on the top present but Amy would not have any of that and she put Caroline back on the ground.
Seconds later, Caroline started her climb back to the top.
Both of our kids are climbers. I think they get it from me.

I have one more quick story about climbing. Today, Amy took the twins to Chick-Fil-A and let them play in the indoor play area. Amazingly, Caden climbed all the way to the top of the large playscape designed for kids several years older. Amy was worried he would get stuck at the top and she should need to go in after him but he made it down safely. I was disappointed that Amy did not have a camera with her to capture Caden's adventure.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You'll have to get them a membership to a rock climbing gym to let them hone their skill.

    ReplyDelete