Tuesday, January 11, 2011

New Years Eve at the Salt Lick

On New Years Eve, Amy and I thought it would be fun to take the kids and get some BBQ at the Salt Lick in Round Rock.

Here is Caroline trying to decide what to order.Mommy and Caden waiting for the BBQ to arrive.
I ordered a sampler plate with brisket, sausage, and pork ribs. To Amy's dismay, I offered Caroline some of my pork ribs...and she LOVED them!
Caden was not sure what to think of the ribs. He tried them but did not seem to like the ribs as much as Caroline. I like this picture has Caroline pouting in the background because she wanted more ribs.
Okay, Caroline...you can have some more.
For the rest of the meal, Caroline kept wanting to eat ribs. She was even able to bite down and get some meat off the bone.

After getting home from the Salk Lick, the kids went right to bed. Soon after Amy also hit the sack. I stayed up to midnight and rang in the new year by myself. :) Ah, to be married with two little kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment