Tuesday, January 18, 2011

October Pics

Here are some pictures of the twins during the month of October.

The twins are a little spotty in this picture but I think it is a great picture of the two of them.
It's sad that Caroline doesn't enjoy bath time.
Caden never has any fun in the bath either.
Caden doesn't make this face very often but I thought it was funny. His buddy Jon makes this face quite often. Also, Caden spends a lot of time in the pink chair. For some reason, Caroline has claimed the blue one and she is very protective of it.
I had fun playing with Caden, Caroline, and a laundry basket. They loved getting rides around the house.
You can really see Caroline's personalty in this picture.
Both kids get very excited when I'm outside and they can see me through the window. They often kiss/lick the window, or in this case, press their nose up against it.
In October, we had some great weather for swinging. Caden has always loved swinging and will swing as high as you will push him. (I will push him much higher than mommy will.)
Caroline was initially a little timid of the swing but quickly warmed up to it.
I think Caden is cute in this picture. Amy and I need to be careful what we put on our end table. They can reach anything we put on it.
Caroline loves making funny faces.
I love how happy Caden looks in this picture.

1 comment: