Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day Pictures

Amy asked Heidii to make some Valentine's shirts for the twins. Heidii did a great job so of course it deserved a photo shoot.

This was as close as we got as a shot together. Thankfully, we got a lot of great individual shots.
Here is Caroline blowing me a kiss.
Caroline talking to her Valentine on the phone.
I love these three pictures of Caroline and her little cow.
Both our kids love kissing. Here is sweet one of Caroline planting one on Mommy.
Caden also had fun posing for the camera. I think this was my favorite of him.
Get this tie off of me!
Caden was on the floor playing with his Valentine balloon.
Caden loves playing with his blankie.
Caden loves making a fish face. He'll do it for me whenever I ask.
Here is Caden playing with both Valentine's balloons, or as he calls them, "baaawoooon."

2 comments:

  1. What great pictures of the kids! I love the one of Caroline with her lips puckered and Caden trying to take off the tie. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete