Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Amy Called Me At Work

Let me start off by saying, there was no bad news so don't worry. I don't want to upset anyone like my wife tried to do to me today. :)

Amy called me at work this morning, which she rarely does, and she sounded very upset. She said, and I quote, "Something bad happened. I'm sad." Amy sounded very upset, possibly like she was crying, so I was worried I was about to get some really bad news. I asked what happened and Amy said that when she dropped the kids off at school today, Caroline said "bye bye" and walked right into the class to play.

This was Amy's "bad news!" For the first time, Caroline was not upset when she was dropped off at school!

Here is our independent girl. She is growing up so fast.
Mommy shouldn't worry too much. Caden still gets upset when we live him some where.

1 comment:

  1. I'm with Amy. I cried reading that. I also cried when I realized they are in a "toddler" class.

    ReplyDelete