Monday, September 7, 2009

My Latest Visitors

I had three small, but loud, visitors come see me this weekend. My niece and nephews were in town passing through on the way to attend a wedding in San Antonio and they stopped by twice to entertain me! Grammie and Poppa brought them by on Saturday, and then their mom & dad (My brother & sister in law) brought them by on Sunday. They loved seeing the babies rooms, playing with the babies toys (which are mostly hand me downs from them) and of course, seeing Uncle Jason...he's easily the family favorite!

Here are two shots of the trio....I like both pictures, so, posting both!


The funniest comment overheard while they were here was when they saw all of the hand me down toys (straight from their rooms to our house)..."y'all sure have a lot of good toys, we have the same toys at our house too!" I guess they haven't noticed them missing just yet! :)

Thanks for visiting Michael, Amy, Ella, Will & Cal! Thanks for bringing the kids (and the pizza & sonic drinks) Grammie & Poppa! We loved having you stop by! The babies are excited to meet you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment