Tuesday, September 15, 2009

My Personal Chef

While I've been on bed rest, I haven't been able to cook. I've missed it more than I thought I would, but in the meantime, I've still been eating some great homemade meals!

Jason comes home from work every single night to make me dinner. You would think that I would be eating a ton of delivered Pizza, or drive-thru meals, but no, he makes everything from scratch! He even does the grocery shopping on the weekends!

The sweetest thing that he does for me is make me a salad every night. Sounds like an easy task, but, if you know Jason, you should know that he believes the only condiment that should be allowed in the house in BBQ Sauce. Mayonnaise or Sour Cream based products literally make him gag. So, the fact that he'll make me a salad with dressing every night, and then cleans it up (all while holding his breath) is a really sweet gesture! I appreciate it more than he'll ever know!

I took a picture of a few of his meals. I should have taken pictures of more! Here is the homemade Chicago style deep dish pizza he made. Not the healthiest of meals, but it sure was delicious!


This is the Beef Tenderloin, Rice, and Green Beans he made tonight. Yummy!!


We've had Chicken Parmesan, Chicken Cordon Bleu, Pasta, and Stir-Fry to name a few things! The meals have been great! Plus, since I'm on bed rest, he does all of the dishes too! I don't have to clean up! Thanks for taking care of me Jason!
We have our 34 week appt at the doctors office tomorrow. I'll post more updates tomorrow evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment