Wednesday, September 16, 2009

We Made it to Week 34!

Jason and I just returned from a visit with my Perinatologist. The babies are getting big! Our little girl is 6 lbs and 2 oz (80th percentile) and our little boy is 5 lbs 4 oz (34th Percentile). That's over 11 lbs of baby in me!

Overall, the perinatologist was actually surprised at how well I am doing. He basically told me to keep on bed rest and recommended delivering in week 36 now, instead of week 37. So, back to the couch for me. After this experience, I am not sure I'll ever want to sit on the couch again!

2 comments:

  1. WOOHOO! we wish we could trade places with you (not the 11 lbs. of baby, just the couch part!)

    we're praying for you guys often and are so thrilled with your great report today! you're so close! can't wait to meet those babies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Amy! This is Katie (galyon) Sandoval here. We don't know each other well, but I was still so happy to hear of your twins from Amy and Baker. You are in my prayers today. And I am excited for you and your new family of four!

    ReplyDelete