Saturday, July 4, 2009

Fathers Day

Fathers day was an extra special event this year....not only did we get to celebrate with my Dad, this is the first year we got to honor Jason as a father too! He hasn't changed his first diaper yet, or sung his first baby to sleep, but, I have no doubt he'll be an excellent father! If his skills as an uncle are any indication (he's way more popular with Ella, Will & Cal than I am) then I think he'll get the hang of this fathering thing fairly easily. My mom got the perfect fathers day gift for Jason. First, a gift card to Rudy's. You can't go wrong when you give him the gift of meat. Plus, she bought these cute little outfits! I love them! Can't wait to take a picture of Jason & his two kids in these outfits!


Happy (belated) Father's Day Jason! You're children will be blessed to have you as a daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment