Sunday, October 4, 2009

Caden and Caroline, Meet Your Cousins

The Baker family came to visit us (and by us, I mainly mean Caroline and Caden) today. Ella and Will were very excited to meet their new cousins. Cal, well, not so much. He was excited to run around and play at our house while the older kids held babies.

Will was a big fan of Caden. He thought Caroline was just okay. Ella went the other way where she liked Caroline more than Caden. I guess they are sticking to their genders.
Big Will holding our little man. I swear Will has grown a foot and put on 50 pounds since I last saw him. Either that, or I'm getting used to being around much smaller kids.

Ella was very happy to hold Caroline. (There sure is a lot of pink clothes in this picture.)

Here is Ella with Caden. How cute are they?

Both Ella and Will were great with the twins. They couldn't have been more gentle and sweet. Caroline and Caden definitely likee their older cousins.

No comments:

Post a Comment