Monday, October 5, 2009

Oh, Caroline...What Did I Ever Do To You?

Our little girl has been the twin who enjoys peeing with her diaper off. More specifically, she enjoys peeing on dad. Today, she took this to a whole new level. I was in the process of changing her diaper when she started peeing. I backed away and looked for some paper towels to stop the flow. All of a sudden, a large stream of poo came flying out and got all over the changing table, counters, floor, and wall! She shot the stuff a good four feet! Thankfully, I had moved outside the line of fire in search of paper towels. Mommy thought all of this was hilarious. I'm pretty sure I saw Caroline smile as well but I'm not sure...I was busy gagging.

2 comments:

  1. I pretty much love that story...I think Caroline and I are going to be friends!

    ReplyDelete