Thursday, October 1, 2009

Pictures from the Hospital

Amy and I just before the C-section. I'll leave out all the pictures from that part of the story. I'd rather people picture our kids as cute. And trust me, they were not cute back in the operating room. :)
Here is little Caroline exercising her lungs soon after being delivered. Of the two kids, she is definitely the loud crier. Caden didn't cry for a couple days. He's figured it out now...especially when we strip him down for a diaper change.
Sweet Caroline...
Cute Caden...
Most of our immediate family was able to make it the night our twins came into the world. Here is Amy's mom, Abbie...aka Grammie.
Here are the Baker men Gary (Poppa), and Uncle Michael. Michael's family could not make it on Saturday night for the event but they plan to come visit this weekend. From what we understand, they were very excited. Will couldn't wait to learn the names and is worried he wont be able to tell the twins apart. All three kids had a birthday cake in the honor of our twins.
My mom holding her grandson. My mom is going to be Grandma just like I called her mom. For years, my sister and I have called my mom "Grandma" when she does something like her mom. Now, I think the name might stick.
Here is my sister, Aunt Angela. Her fiance, Allen, was around as well but I didn't get a picture of him holding any of the kids.Here is my dad who will either be called Grandpa or Poppie. I think I'm leaning towards Grandpa.
And my Dad's wife, Peggy. I think we are going to call her Mimmie but I'm not positive about that. My dad and Peggy almost didn't make it down in time. They were both away from their phones when I was calling to say the babies were coming early. Thankfully, Amy had a bowl of cereal in the morning which made doctors postpone the C-section to later that night, which gave them just enough time to make it to Austin.
Here is Aunt Angela and Grandma comparing the little ones. I think they were trying to figure out who they look like.

No comments:

Post a Comment