Thursday, October 1, 2009

I've Been Peed On...

...Twice! I'm sure you are thinking I opened Caden's diaper and he peed on me. Well, you would be completely wrong. It was Caroline! She did it two diaper changes in a row. I never would have thought she could squirt urine out that far. I have no learned. I'm sure Caden will have much more distance but she can still get ya. Amy actually saw the second incident and thought it was hilarious.

On a related note, multiple people told me changing diapers isn't bad, especially when they are from your own kids. Now that I have changed a number of diapers, I can safely say, I can no longer trust those people. Changing diapers is disgusting. But I guess it is just something I have to do.

4 comments:

  1. One of my triplets, jacob, peeped in the air and it landed in his mouth. The bad thing is that Noel and I laughed for about 20-25 minutes. Also when we here a pee story we always laugh because we remember that one. About changing diapers. I have changed over 2000 diapers and i hate it but i keep telling myself that this stage will pass and we will move on. It is better when they are your own but it is still not a pleasant experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome. I can't help but laugh now.. but I'm fairly certain that will come back to haunt me here shortly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah it is too much fun. I love the throw up in one hand and poo in the other..days get rough my friend, but makes for comic relief later. I learned with my 2 boys the more you let them "air" the less and less you get peed on. I am so glad you guys are having fun already. Give Amy a hug for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am laughing SO HARD that you "no longer trust those people!" HAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete