Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Caden Knows How to Smile for the Camera

While we were in Seattle, Caden started smiling for the camera. Caden gives the biggest smile any time I point a camera at him, push the button to make the red light shine, and say "Smile, Caden." He does his smile instantaneously.

Sometimes, the smiles are very sweet and natural looking. You can see an example of one of those here.
But 99% of the time, I get this.
Caden's camera pose is smiling large enough to show a lot of teeth, squinting his eyes, and cocking his head way back. I don't know why he started doing it but it sure cracks us up when he does it. I think the fact that we laugh makes him want to continue doing it. We hope to get it on video before he stops doing it but we have not had a lot of success yet.

The Baker kids liked Caden's pose so much, they decided to imitate it.
Here are a couple that look a little more natural. Here are a few more examples of him posing like this. I have too many pictures to share them all.

2 comments:

  1. Caden's "special" smile is hilarious! I love how he shows off his little personality!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caden.......you are such an awesome little man and so smart! I love this little cutie pie.

    ReplyDelete