Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Pics from August

Here are some of my favorite pictures from August.
Caroline loves getting up onto her knees.
Cute guy.
I love his smile on this one. Caden doesn't open his mouth smiling like this very often. That is Caroline's style.
Best buds
Caroline trying to sneak around the corner.
I really like this one of Caden.This might be Caden's best smile ever.This last picture I thought was too cute to not post but Amy didn't think it was appropriate to post a picture of a baby butt. Well, we compromised. :)
Caroline now tries to climb up onto every whether she has a chance of making it or not. She just lifts her leg as high as she can and hopes to get it somewhere. She can't quite make it into the tub yet, but she is close.

2 comments:

  1. They are just too adorable! Grandbabies are even better than regular babies-a blessing indeed! Grammie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love that last picture! I've had to crop several naked baby pictures to keep the adorable baby butt out...I love this idea instead. Oh, and thanks for the appearance that my burp cloths made--I'm so glad to see the kiddos still use them. :)

    ReplyDelete