Sunday, September 5, 2010

Pics From July

Here are a few of my favorite pictures from July (that did not already make it onto the blog). I know I'm a month behind but I'm trying to get caught up. Expect some August pictures soon.

Grandma brought the kids some presents on one of her visits. Caden enjoyed opening the gift.
He got this little car that he loves. Caroline got a little doll that is kinda like a soft cabbage patch doll. It has a magnetic pacifier that the kids like playing with.
Isn't she cute?
Check out these buds. Caroline is soooo happy that Caden is now crawling and can get around. They like exploring together.
Daddy's little girl was very happy to try on my hat. It definitely looks better on her.Strike a pose!

2 comments:

  1. Good Pictures......Aunt Angela, are you kissing the screen?

    ReplyDelete
  2. H, Caroline, you are so cute in Daddy's hat!

    ReplyDelete